#AD 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs Apply
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Fast Bank Transfer, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
bet365 has grown from humble origins to become one of the biggest and most popular bookmakers in the world.
Both via the desktop and on mobile devices, the bet365 service is easy to understand and use, and includes a great variety of excellent features. At times I’ve found the desktop version of the site a little clumsy but after a while you just get used to it. There’s definite room for improvement there though.
They have a wide selection of markets from popular events such as football and horse racing, through to so-called minority sports such as trotting, speedway and pool. bet365 will frequently offer the biggest range of side markets and on many occasions, they will be the only bookie with a side bet available for a certain event.
Paddy Power Review
#AD 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs Apply
Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+.
Paddy Power offers an extensive range of different sports available for their punters to bet on and the sheer volume of sports available compares very well with other sites. Indeed, there are some sports, such as Swimming, Sailing, Rowing, Pool and Show Jumping, that are not so easy to find on other sites but which are regularly available at Paddy Power alongside all the more common sports people want to bet on.
Formed in Ireland in 1988 when three existing bookies decided to merge and their presence quickly spread to the UK where betting shops started to spring up across many high streets.
Paddy Power has continued this innovative business approach and has developed a strong reputation as The Punter Friendly Bookmaker and has become renowned for its unique Money Back Specials.